1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website’s pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
3. Operator of Working Project Sp. z o.o., ul. Śląska 21, 81-312 Gdynia is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) to: adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences; preparing statistics that help learn the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site; login to the site; maintaining user login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) on the terminal device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers are available in its menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.